Terms and Conditions for the use of the Bozeat Village Web Site.
The terms and conditions shown below cover the Bozeat Village website at http://www.bozeat.info only. The use of this website and or the information contained in it, is taken to be as your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions then you should not use this website. These terms and conditions are published on this website may be liable to change and it is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of any changes.
1. The administrators of the Bozeat Village Web Site reserve the right to change material or withdraw information and pages without prior notice. Every attempt is made to ensure content information supplied is correct and up to date and only relates to the village of Bozeat and other local villages where we feel that it is of use. This information is received from a number of sources who reserve the right to change their own information without prior notice.
2. Any material published by the Bozeat Village Web Site should not be construed as advertisement, endorsement or support of the products or services of any third party. Information provided must not be used for commercial or promotional purposes without prior written permission from the Bozeat Village Web Site.
3. The Bozeat Village Web Site is not responsible for the contents or reliability of linked websites and cannot guarantee that these links will always work. The links from the Bozeat Village Web Site to an external website should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind.
4. Although every attempt is made to ensure that all materials within this website do not contain any viruses the Bozeat Village Web Site cannot give any guarantees and will not be held responsible for virus infection or other damage arising from the use of this website or materials downloaded from it. You are therefore advised to make sure you take adequate measures and/or virus protection before using this site.
5. There may be the reproduction of articles and/or images which have been published in local or national newspapers. The permission of the publisher has been given in all cases. Personal information in the articles may have been removed.
6. If you want to hyperlink to this site or you have queries to permissions and enquiries in connection with copyright, we require that you seek our permission first by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org and address your e-mail for the attention of the 'Web site Administrator'.
7. Disclaimer: Whist every effort is made to ensure that the information contained in these pages is accurate and up to date, those administering the Bozeat Village Web Site, cannot be held responsible or liable for any claim, loss or damage which might arise from the use of the information on this site.
Data Protection Statement: The Bozeat Village Web Site values your right to personal privacy. We at all times try to be open about the reasons why we collect, hold and use local information and at all times aim to comply with the Data Protection Principles, ensuring that information is collected fairly and lawfully, and that it is accurate, adequate, up to date and not held any longer than necessary. If you are a user with general public and anonymous access, the Bozeat Village Web Site does not store or capture personal information.
Any personal information that might be placed on this Internet site, with the individual's consent, will be disclosed world wide. As with most Internet sites this includes countries whose data protection standards may not come up to European standards. You have a right to see information held about you (with a few exceptions). If you wish to see any personal information held on you please put your request by email to email@example.com stating clearly who you are and what information you would like to see.
[Last updated 22 August 2014]